- Regular train services run between Peterborough and Nottingham, Newark, Leicester and the south.
- There is a taxi rank at the station for those with mobility difficulties. The Assessment Centre is 0.7 miles, a 15 minute walk, from the rail station.
- On foot from the railway station: Upon exiting the station turn right. Follow Station Road until you come to the A15, and cross at the pedestrian crossing.
- Turn left when you reach the other side and follow the footpath as it turns onto Westgate, heading into the city centre.
- At the crossroads, continue ahead onto Midgate, which becomes City Road at the next junction.
- Follow this road down to the end and then turn left onto St. John's Street. Stuart House is the first building on the left.
- Leave the bus station onto the A15 or Westgate, and follow the road around to the right.
- Refer to 'On foot from the railway station' in the section above.
If approaching from Nottingham/Newark
- Approach Peterborough via the A1 (South), crossing the flyover over the A47.
- Turn off at the junction signposted Peterborough. Continue ahead on the A1139 Fletton Parkway, under six flyovers and over one.
- Follow the road as it bends around to the left, over two more flyovers, before turning off at the exit signposted City Centre.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout onto St. John's Street.
- Stuart House is on your right, opposite Wellington Street.
If approaching from the south
- Approach Peterborough via the A1 (North).
- Turn off at the junction signposted Peterborough.
- Refer to the directions in the section above, starting at 'Continue ahead on the A1139 Fletton Parkway.'