- Regular train services run between Hull and Sheffield, York, Doncaster and Leeds.
- The Assessment Centre is 2.5 miles, a 50 minute walk, from the rail station, so you are advised to get a taxi or bus.
- The Hull Paragon Interchange is a dual-purpose train and bus station, so it is easy to catch a bus. There is also a taxi rank at the station.
- If you are taking the bus to the Assessment Centre from Hull city centre, the nearest stop will be outside the Baptist Church on Cottingham Road.
- The number 105 bus runs from Hull Paragon Interchange to this stop every 20 minutes from Monday to Saturday, and every hour on Sundays.
- After disembarking, cross the road at the pedestrian crossing and then turn right.
- Take the first left at the University of Hull west entrance. Follow the road round to the left until you come to the car park, and the Skell Building will be on your right.
If approaching from Lincolnshire
- Approach Hull via the A15 (North). Be aware that there is a toll charge to cross the Humber Bridge.
- At the first roundabout after crossing the Humber Bridge, take the third exit onto the A1105 Boothferry Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto the B1232 Beverley Road.
- Go straight on at the next three mini roundabouts, then take the third exit at the following roundabout onto Gorton Road.
- At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto Kingston Road.
- After 1.4 miles, turn left onto County Road South.
- Cross the mini roundabout and the flyover, then follow the road around as it becomes National Avenue.
- Take the third exit at the roundabout onto the B1233 Cottingham Road.
- After half a mile, you will see the University of Hull west entrance on your left. Turn in here, follow the road around to the left, and you will find the car park outside the Skell Building.
If approaching from York
- Approach Hull via the A1079 (East).
- At the Dunswell roundabout, take the second exit onto Beverley Road.
- Continue on this road for nearly two miles, proceeding across one crossroads, before turning right at the next onto Cottingham Road.
- After 0.7 miles, you will see the University of Hull west entrance on your right. Turn in here, follow the road around to the left, and you will find the car park outside the Skell Building.